NYAPRS’ 2020 Rehabilitation and Recovery Academy Goes Virtual!
11th Annual Rehabilitation and Recovery Academy
Reimagining Recovery: New Challenges, New Trends and New Practices
November 12, 13, and 18th
More information coming soon.
What is the Clearinghouse website?
This website provides information on various topics to support mental health providers in designing and delivering recovery oriented care. In addition to providing you with information and resources, we also provide you with over 90 curricula to choose from completely at NO CHARGE!
Many organizations have generously uploaded their curricula to this site to share with all of us and we ask that you do the same so that this site can serve as a repository of curricula for all. For submissions, please go to the Curricula page HERE .
In order to access some of the curricula, as well as to upload your curricula, you will need to register with the website. It’s quick and easy! Please contact us if you have questions.
What can you find?
- Foundations of understanding the model for new staff can be found under the “Essentials” section.
- Resources such as OMH regulations, standards of care, and clarifications and links to sources of evidence- based approaches to providing services
- Resources on wellness, using social media, and more
- Archives of past Rehabilitation Academy workshop presentation materials
- Two branches of curricula: NYAPRS designed, and provider shared
Thank you for joining our 10th Annual
Recovery and Rehabilitation Academy
you can find workshop power points HERE
For quick access to our curricula library, please use the 2 links below.