Curricula Clearinghouse Dialogue Forum Guidelines
PROS TALKS! is where PROS practitioners and consumers can discuss implementation issues regarding curricula and program development, such as how to:
- Design consumer-driven and culturally-relevant curricula
- Create standardized outlines/formats for curricula development
- Facilitate groups with participants with diverse learning and participation styles and needs
- Engage participants and keep your program enticing
- Address barriers to participant and group progress and participation such as inconsistent attendance
- Assess and track progress
We hope that everyone will take advantage of this unique learning opportunity, and look forward to reading about everyone’s ideas and experiences!
PROS Curriculum Clearinghouse Comment Policy:
Enjoy the journey of sharing your experience with others and receiving some rewarding and encouraging feedback from your colleagues. Remember to be positive, supportive and encouraging in your own remarks. If you have a suggestion about how something could be done differently or a contrasting perspective, then definitely offer it. We only ask that your comments remain focused on your experience and perspective rather than judging or demeaning anyone else. Please also keep in mind that any attacking, derogatory or profane remarks will be removed and could result in suspension of your registration.