Communities of practice are groups of people who share a concern or a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly. ~Ettiene Wenger
The PROS Curriculum Clearinghouse is a virtual resource center for practitioners, administrators, educators, content experts and people enrolled in PROS programs to develop and share curriculum.
Our hope is to create an unparalleled opportunity for people to share their unique capabilities with creating and delivering recovery-oriented, person-centered and culturally-competent curriculum in PROS programs.
- Approaches to preparing and writing curriculum
- How to facilitate curriculum-based groups
- How to create a consumer-driven program
- Curriculum you use or developed
- Innovative ideas and practices
- Keep in touch with other PROS practitioners using the PROS TALKS forum.
- Download and try out new curriculum
- Give and receive feedback
- Meet other PROS practitioners from across New York State
Get started today! Check out the tabs above for more information on how you can contribute to this community!